iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sharks12, Apr 28, 2012.

1. sharks12 macrumors newbie

It boots, it crashes, it reboots. Tried all sorts of way to fix, entered DFU mode. Won't work. Its jailbroken. Should I take it to apple store and ask them to fix it? Will they?

It also gave me error 3194 (fixed it), and now it's giving me error 1601. And then it's 3014. Last thing I removed was Airblue on Cydia and then it just won't even go to lockscreen. Please help!

iOS 5.0.1

2. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

Does iTunes recognize it? If it does, I would just upgrade to 5.1 and lose the jailbreak.

3. sharks12 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, iTunes recognizes that it is in RECOVERY mode. That's it. And I could probably upgrade iOS and I don't mind losing jailbreak.

Think it would help the cause?

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Not being funny but i don't think it wold harm it at the present with the catalogue of issues your having.

Restore but don't do it with a back up

ie ; Restore as new.

Plz update your thread with the results if you do this.

5. sharks12 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

In a word. No. If you Jailbreak your iPhone you void you warranty. They won't do anything to help you I'm afraid. Back to the actual phone. I don't know what you can do. Sorry.

7. sharks12 thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, so I did this
    http://www.jailbreakqa.com/question...3-stuck-on-boot-logo-after-cydia-today-update
    find "For new people "
    It prevented the crash, and now I can boot it up and it stucks at loading circle. Much better progress :D

The last thing I installed in Cydia is Celeste, that's what I can remember. Anybody has got a good suggestion? (I keep running into errors while restoring via itunes)

8. Shadowbech macrumors 68030

Not unless OP actually get the phone to work and do a DFU clean install of the ios without jailbreaking, Genius have no way of telling if it was jailbroken or not. So technically, it would not void any warranty.

9. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Yup as long as you can return it to stock your warranty stands.

10. sharks12 thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, so I'm sure the last app I installed in Cydia was the problem. Celeste. Is there any way I could remove the jailbreak/cydia using iFunBox or something?

Thanks. It doesn't restore, error 160x is the problem!

11. sharks12 thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay so somehow I fixed the problem. I searched "Gremlin" on my iPod Touch in iFunBox and removed all those. And then rebooted. Still stuck at loading circle.

So, then I used RedSnow and hit the "Just boot" and I was shocked... when it loaded!

Thanks to all you guys and those who were.. onlookers :p

/me is happy!