iPhone 4S 32GB or 64GB Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Adamator77, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Adamator77 macrumors newbie

Hey all,

Ever Since the new iPhone announcement today with pricing and availability of older models, I have been wondering something.

I still have an iPhone 4 and am leaning towards maybe getting a 4S at this time. But the new line up the showed just listed the 4S in 16 GB. I've never ben in the situation like this where I might be looking to get an older model.

Will it be possible for me to get an iPhone 4S in either 32GB or 64 GB at this time? If so, from where and what could I expect to pay? My 4 is 32 GB and there is no way I could go down to 16.

Thank you.

2. indyzzzz macrumors 6502a

You can still buy the left over stock that stores might have, probably for a discount.

3. Adamator77 thread starter macrumors newbie

So an Apple Store or maybe AT&T? Thanks. I appreciate the info.

Would could I expect to pay for a 32GB model? $199? What about 64?

I imagine I'd probably want to jump on this pretty soon.

4. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Or you could consider buying mine. I have a white 64GB 4S on AT&T, but I just unlocked it today. I have the original box and cables/headphones. It also has Applecare+.

5. Adamator77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Maybe.

The long and short is I was just laid off from work and money is really limited. In checking eBay, I can get a decent amount for my iPhone 4 (which just amazes me.) So I need to break even if I was to get an iPhone 4S. A 5 is definitely out. I don't feel like getting new cases ans dock connectors and all that.

I'd be happy with a 4S 32Gb or a 64GB if it's within my budget.

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

You may want to look in to Craigslist as well.

7. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Lost my job too. Unemployment left me hanging for 3 weeks. That's why I'm trying to sell mine. If I can't sell it, I can't justify the new one. Good luck to you. Unemployment sucks!

8. Adamator77 thread starter macrumors newbie

I called a Apple Store and the guy told me I could expect a 32 GB iPhone 4S for about $150 and a 64 GB for $199 but to check back later for confirmation when they are updated in the system.

I called again, talked to someone different. System still not updated, but this guy quoted me $199/$299.

I wonder who is right!

In the past, when a new iPhone as come out and the older model has been changed to a limited capacity, how much have the sold the remaining higher capacity phones for?