Iphone 4S battery, can't wait for new model

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gadget123, Jul 10, 2012.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Can't wait for the new model as the battery sucks compared to the Iphone 4. The % indicator is inaccurate if you have 3G on it can drop out at 5% or last ages at 1%. Using it for texting and internet means it will only last a day I got 2/3 days out my 4.

2. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

This thread is about 9 months late.

3. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

But it's not long now until the new model. ;)

4. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

The battery on the 4/4S has always sucked if you do real use on your phone. I actually believe now with the latest updates Apple has made it appear your battery really lasts longer than it does. The new iPhone needs a bigger better battery (like the S3).

5. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

presumabely you made a backup of your phone on 5.1 before upgrading to 5.1.1 so why not just restore from a backup?

6. Indy21 macrumors 6502

This thread is the perfect example for what Apple should/could make the next iPhone a step above the rest.

I, like many others, are wishing for a larger screen, more RAM, etc..but if Apple were to add to the feature list a new improved longer-lasting-than-any-other-phone-on-the-market-today battery, oh man, would that be exciting!

I'm tired of the same ol updates where they announce all these speed and power upgrades and then tell you "and it still holds a 7 hour charge just like the last model". Beef it up already!

TBH, I'd take a slightly thicker iPhone and no LTE for a 5000mah battery, lol.

7. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

woah woah woah... no LTE?

I was OK up until I read that... lol

8. Indy21 macrumors 6502

Okay, okay, LTE is a must as well, lol, but now we gotta up the battery to 7000mah.

Man this thing is gonna be a brick!

9. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

Apple just need to catch up to Andriod since they already have all these things. They're in 2nd place right now and it's not looking any better when the iPhone 5 drops.

10. Beelzbub macrumors regular

I get great battery life on my 4S.

I can go two days easily.

Been off the charger since yesterday, two exchange accounts, some words with friends, WiFi & Bluetooth as needed, hotspot as needed, texting, looked a few things up on Google Maps and of course phone calls... And now back to the charger before it dies.

Attached Files: