iPhone 4S - Black Friday

imswimmin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy an iPhone 4S (either 32 GB or 64 GB depending on price) on black friday? Oh yeah, if I do get one, it'll most likely be for Verizon. Thanks in advance!

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
iPhones are almost never on sale for Black Friday, the best most places will offer is some kind of bundles or add ons (like free gift cards or something).

identity

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2011
There's no deals for the iphone 4s. They do have it for the iphone 4 and 3gs though.

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
In order for Apple to remain on top of the profit charts, Apple Tax is crucial. The reason it's not evident in iPhones is because the carriers pay it. A fact that many live in denial about.

Apple did not climb to the top on the merits of the product like many believe. They did it the old fashioned way. A brilliant application of smoke & mirrors, and therein lies grave danger.

The ringmaster has died, leaving Apple with no strategic advantage. Now we will find out just exactly how they will fare on a more level playing field. Stay tuned, the musics about to change.

pezasied182

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2011
In order for Apple to remain on top of the profit charts, Apple Tax is crucial. The reason it's not evident in iPhones is because the carriers pay it. A fact that many live in denial about.

Apple did not climb to the top on the merits of the product like many believe. They did it the old fashioned way. A brilliant application of smoke & mirrors, and therein lies grave danger.

The ringmaster has died, leaving Apple with no strategic advantage. Now we will find out just exactly how they will fare on a more level playing field. Stay tuned, the musics about to change.
Serious much?

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
hi there.. i just wanna share some nice information,

truely yesterday ago i just submitt to this site www.cellstu**.com <------
and realy i got some offer IPhone 4 from that site very very CHEAP price ,. and i got that stuff.

i hope you can as luck as me..
Wow google translator broken?

----------

I think the iPhone with ios 4.x was the peak.
Fortunately for apple many will stay with them because they are entrenched in their ecosystem.
Very similar to why people never wanted to convert from PC to Mac.

Taz Mangus

macrumors 601
Mar 10, 2011

I think you need to get a refund on that bad batch of stuff you are smoking.

sweetbrat

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Redford, MI

I'm sure this info really helped the OP. Great job. :rolleyes:

As others have said, there are no sale prices on the current gen iPhone. You might be able to get a bundle deal, but I wouldn't even count on that.

Dang1ing Nuts

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2011
the best i've seen (and where i;m going today) is Walmart. they're giving out $100 gift cards for every smart phone purchase.
Could you show me where you found this? Wouldn't want to go walking into a Walmart on Black Friday for nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.