iPhone 4S. Brent Cross, London, UK? Anyone going?

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by J.P.A., Oct 13, 2011.

1. J.P.A. macrumors newbie

I have decided to go and get iPhone 4S from Apple Store at Brent Cross and was wondering does anyone have any previous experience getting an iPhone from there? Any idea what time people usually get there and where people stand in line? This is my first time I'm going to wait in actual line so advices and tips are more than welcome.

2. soulus85 macrumors newbie

I live in Finchley so Brent Cross would be my closest option but it really puts me off that the doors of brent cross only open a certain time and there are so many entrances so have a feeling people will just leg it to the front of the apple store once the doors are open...

So I'm gonna go Covent Garden instead and fingers crossed the queue wont be too big

3. J.P.A. thread starter macrumors newbie

So basically I would have to run after they open the doors? I have never been at Brent Cross shopping center so I don't know anything about entrances or even where Apple Store. (not really a good thing). Which door/entrance would be the best place to go and wait at Brent Cross? I will be coming there by bus and I really do want to get my iPhone since I have to travel almost an hour to get there...