iphone 4s call volume

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by borcanm, Jun 9, 2012.

1. borcanm macrumors regular

The volume when making calls is just way too low. I think something is wrong. I can barely hear anything when making a call even when the speaker is turned on. Don't tell me to turn the volume up from the side buttons, it's at max, calls are just inaudible.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

can you make a visit to the Apple store they can easily find out if it's a software glitch or hardware, either way it would get fixed.

3. cynics macrumors G3

Probably not as severe but I find the volume to be on the low side even when set to max. Try visiting the apple store like suggested though.

4. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Have you tried restoring your phone and setting up as a new phone? Does the problem still persist? If it does, it is likely hardware problem and you may need to make an appointment with the genius and have them take a look at it.

5. borcanm thread starter macrumors regular

Does it have to be an apple store, or can it be a store from the wireless provider?

----------

Yep. I've restored it twice so far and its the same :(. Sad, i hope they give me a new one soon when i bring it in.

6. Artimus12 macrumors 6502

Artimus12

errrm.. yes I will!

Have you tried turning it up whilst in a call! There's a different volume setting for in-call to the home screen volume. ;)