iPhone 4s - Columbus OH - Easton Town Center

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by VirgilsEgo, Oct 7, 2011.

1. VirgilsEgo macrumors newbie

Heading over Friday morning around 5 am. The Easton Rent-a-cops generally don't let us start forming up in front of the store until about 6 am.

Fortunately, we can camp out at the AT&T store and send recon over periodically.

2. chrislaw macrumors 6502a

chrislaw

I thought about it but pre-ordering was just too tempting.

3. blevins321 macrumors 68030

I find the new Polaris store to be much less busy on average than Easton. Plus you can actually wait inside instead of outside.

4. OSU-Apple-Fan macrumors newbie

I agree with blevins. Polaris security and even Apple staff are more friendly and helpful at Polaris, in my experience. Polaris opens doors at 4am for lining up inside. Lines were much longer at Easton for iPad launch, too.

5. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

How difficult is it to be in the top 20-50 at Easton in line? Any tips on when to show up and where to start? I assume Easton security let's you in at a certain entrance? Thanks!

6. cmhsam macrumors 6502

I have been at both Easton and Polaris for various launches. Easton seems to get people in and out faster. They have more capacity for people in their store.

7. cmhsam macrumors 6502

Lets start a twitter hashtag "#ip4scmh" to give updates on line status for both Polaris and Easton Apple Stores??

8. thelonelylimo macrumors 6502

thelonelylimo

Easton security made the iPhone 4 launch a disaster. I pre-ordered this year, simply because of the fiasco last year.