iphone 4s in vibrate mode is it light for others

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by msarway, May 14, 2012.

1. msarway macrumors 6502

msarway

I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue when u put iPhone in vibrate mode i can barley feel it or when on my desk its very light anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it.

2. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

If I am moving I can't feel it either. I don't think there is anything you can do, besides turn the ringer on. (I miss calls all the time).

3. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

You could always try making your own custom vibrate and instead of having a pulse, just have a constant vibrate for the entire ring. I'm sure you would feel that.

4. Laidbackal macrumors regular

5. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

Go to settings > general > accessibility > turn on custom vibrations.

Then go to settings > sounds > (very bottom) Vibration patterns > create new vibration

All you do is tap out what you want the vibration to be and it will record it. you can play it back and change it up all you want. i have about 3 or 4 custom ones.

If you want it to just vibrate nonstop, just hold down on the screen until its done recording your "pattern" and name it like "constant" or "never ending" or whatever you want and used that.

6. Laidbackal macrumors regular

7. JMountainDew macrumors regular

JMountainDew

Yes, vibrate is pretty weak, even if custom. Even weaker when in a case.

8. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

I had this problem with my initial 4S but my replacement 4S has a much stronger vibration. It's a defect of you ask me.