iPhone 4S launch at the Fashion Place Apple Store in Murray, Utah

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by benhollberg, Oct 4, 2011.

1. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Apple has announced the iPhone 4S which will be available October 14. This thread is for those meeting up and waiting in line at the Fashion Place Apple store in Murray, Utah.

2. Optimash macrumors newbie

Anyone meeting up here?

I plan on showing up here to wait in line - wondering why no one is posting here but lots of activity on the Gateway thread? Is the Fashion Place location not as well known, or is there a reason this isn't a good place to score a 4s?

3. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Probably just more people are going to the Gateway. I am at the Gateway because I like it more, even though Fashion Place is closer to my house.

4. Optimash macrumors newbie

I imagine that the Gateway will get more phones as well. Fashion place is closer to me as well so I'll stick with that. I'll probably scope things out after work to see if people are already lining up there.

5. Optimash macrumors newbie

6. rjtyork macrumors regular

I'm already here. I think I'm the only person in line, so I'm kinda waiting in the waiting area.

7. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I'm at the Gateway but someone told me that the Fashion Place store you can't line up at the mall.

8. rjtyork macrumors regular

9. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Ha a lot more at Gateway having an awesome time.

10. Optimash macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Not until 4am

11. rjtyork macrumors regular

They let us line up at 2:40. They opened the doors at 4am and now we're waiting inside staying out of the cold. Really happy I didn't go to Gateway this year. There's only about 40 people in line over here.