Iphone 4s lock screen weather

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Letsproce, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Letsproce macrumors newbie

Hello everybody,

I just recently got my iphone4s and it's awesome. I just wanted to know if anybody can tell me how to get a weather app on my lock screen. I really want one. I tried the apple app store, but they have a awful one for free that doesn't work.

I google some and all the good one's are on Cydia. I don't want to jailbreak my phone.

Does anybody know???

Thank you

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Jailbreaking is the only way and if your 4S is running 5.1, there is no jailbreak at this time.

3. Letsproce thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah... that's what i thought. I have the latest version, so no jailbreak. Thanks

----------

Any other apps you recommend for the lock screen???

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

To get anything on the lock screen besides the notifications, you must jailbreak.

5. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

6. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

This is one of those things where I just don't understand Apple's thinking. Granted, my 4S is jailbroken, so I can get weather on my LS, but Apple now has Notification Center and it contains a weather widget. The problem? You can't pull it down on the lockscreen (I can since I have IntelliscreenX), but stock users can't.

What's the rationale behind not being able to use NC on the lockscreen, Apple?