iPhone 4S not connecting to iTunes Store...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SugaredJuggler, Apr 4, 2012.

1. SugaredJuggler macrumors member

So this morning I received a notification that some apps needed to be updated so I went into the iTunes store and selected "Update All" now all the updating apps are stuck at the "waiting" bar. After about 15 minutes a pop up comes up saying that it could not connect to the iTunes Store. I have 3G coverage and connected to a WiFi connection with internet. I tried restarting the phone several times however it wont go past the "waiting" screen. Anyone else having these problems? I have tried to update about 10 times now and it still won't go past the waiting bar.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Try deleting an app and re-installing. In the future, I don't recommend doing an update all ever.

3. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Give it a day or two. A while ago mine was doing the same thing. Turned out to be my account since it wouldn't work on my computer either. I think it started working sometime the next afternoon.

4. Old Smuggler macrumors 6502a

Old Smuggler

Mine did the same thing once dont remember how i fixed it

5. SugaredJuggler thread starter macrumors member

So apparently this is all I needed. I woke up today and everything updated just fine. Is there some sort of glitch in the iTunes store or was it something on my end? Does anyone know how to avoid problems like this in the future?