Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

i4Collin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Maryland
The past 2 days, my iPhone 4S has been acting up. It has been working perfectly since the day it arrived (October 14). I have been frequently having no service errors lately. If I turn on Airplane Mode and then turn it off again, my service comes back. Also, when listening to music, I have an option between iPhone and iPhone speaker. If I click iPhone, nothing happens and it stays on iPhone speaker. I don't have anything in the house that uses Airplay, so I don't know why it would show up.

IMG_1532.PNG

greenchiliman

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2010
Chicago
The past 2 days, my iPhone 4S has been acting up. It has been working perfectly since the day it arrived (October 14). I have been frequently having no service errors lately. If I turn on Airplane Mode and then turn it off again, my service comes back. Also, when listening to music, I have an option between iPhone and iPhone speaker. If I click iPhone, nothing happens and it stays on iPhone speaker. I don't have anything in the house that uses Airplay, so I don't know why it would show up.

Did you try plugging head phones in then hitting iPhone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.