iPhone 4s silent recall? Battery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jongo1, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Jongo1, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011

Jongo1 macrumors regular

My friend the other day told me she swapped out her iPhone for a new one because they checked her diagnostics. She said if there is anything other then i think it was awd-date in the diagnostics or something like that then there is a problem. Her new one displayed like 100 of the awdd-date in the diagnostics logs and she was getting more then 7 and a half hours on not even a full charge. She said her other one she returned didn't say the azd but something else and battery sucked. Mine has never showed anything like that and usually I only have tops 10 diagnostics about crashes and low memory. She had prob over 100 of just azd and nothing else. She said the guy at the apple store told her there doing a recall because something is wrong and there taking back iPhones no questions asked if it doesn't show awdd in the diagnostics. I dont know what the diagnostic means and neither does she. She just told me the genius told her this is what should be happening.

2. ApplesAndOrangs macrumors regular

What?

English pls.

Azd# in the diagnostic logs?

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

It's called vague statements based on hearsay. Not sure what the OP expects.

4. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

*hick* thash *hick* thash, ha? *hick*

5. SporkLover macrumors 6502

Wow this is incredibly hard to read. What is it you are trying to say?

6. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Jongo is trying to tell us that HE or SHE or IT has the 1st breaking news on the iPhone 4S Battery recall!:eek:

We should be greatful that it is finally being taken care of. I will pass as my release day purchased 4S could not work better.:p