iPhone 4S - St. Louis, MO - Galleria

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by geerlingguy, Oct 13, 2011.

1. geerlingguy macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

For those of us hoping to score a 4S at the Apple Retail Store, St. Louis Galleria (http://www.apple.com/retail/saintlouisgalleria/).

I'm planning on getting up early tomorrow morning and arriving around 5:30 - 6:00 a.m. Anyone else?

2. geerlingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

Watching the Cards game at home right now. Hope they can come back quickly and win the game so I can go to bed happy (and soon!). I'm planning on arriving at the Galleria around 6 a.m.

Has anyone else been to past launches pre-opening? I've only been to the iPad 2 launch, just before store opening, and missed out there, at Best Buy, and at AT&T store... I hope to be able to get a 4S before they're out :-/

3. linkgx1 macrumors 65816

Damn it. I already preordered via ATT.com.....still pending though. :( I would come out there :((I'm in Hazelwood) but I ordered 2 iPhone 4Ss and heard the limit is one per customer.

Wait, why didn't ya leave earlier? 5 am seems too late. :eek:

4. geerlingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

I'm hoping to be somewhere around 25-50 in line... Guessing they'll have somewhere around 100-200 iPhones in stock. I hope!

5. stevenshizzle macrumors member

Now I feel a little nutty. I'm gonna be there in about an hour (4AM). See you there.

6. geerlingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

Let us know how many people are there and whether you can wait inside or not... I'll be headed there in about 10 min. (My wife thinks I'm nutty too, so don't feel bad about that ;))

7. Karenl39 macrumors member

Yeah how many ppl in line? I preordered at best buy and they only got in 1/4 of what they thought they would so I may head over there.

8. geerlingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

There are probably about 40-50 people in line right now; Starbucks and STL Bread Co are open, and the line is currently around half the upper level (about average for a launch like this). People are filtering in slowly.

9. Karenl39 macrumors member

argh! By the time I got there, I am sure it would be packed! I live an hour away :(

----------

argh! By the time I got there, I am sure it would be packed! I live an hour away :(

Wish I wasn't so stinking busy today :(

----------

Do you think this is my best bet or should I try the ATT store closer to me? I heard their preorders were sold out.

10. geerlingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

geerlingguy

Apple Store seems to be the best bet (they still seem to have plenty of stock; everybody's been able to get the phone model they want).

11. msharpmu macrumors regular

12. Axiem macrumors member

Anyone have anything to report on stock levels throughout the St. Louis region? I assume since no one's on here complaining, there's been enough units, but I just wanted to ask if anyone's heard anything...