iPhone 4S - Stonestown Galleria, San Francisco

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by lionqueen, Oct 13, 2011.

1. lionqueen macrumors 6502

I'll be going there sometime late tonight...anyone else plan on waiting there? I'd preordered, but my order was cancelled by apple after an att snafu.

2. Gordie macrumors newbie

AT&T Snafu'd me also. So I'll be in line with some friends also -- although we may not get there until the wee early hours in the morning. We will be bringing tea to share with folks. You'll see us. Come drink tea with us.

3. lionqueen thread starter macrumors 6502

Haha-I'll look out for some tea drinkers :) at least it's been really warm out today so hopefully it wont be too chilly tonight. I'll be the girl with reddish blonde hair in a turquoise top, with a black hoodie over it if it's chilly, and i may bring a patchwork blanket to sit on.

Anyone else for Stonestown? I wonder how many will be at the downtown Apple store...

4. lionqueen thread starter macrumors 6502

K, I'm here, and there's about 40 ppl here already. Anyone coming, better hurry up :)

5. Bartboy919 macrumors member

Bartboy919

I was planning on going with a friend, but ultimately he decided to just go some other time, as he has class tomorrow, I have mine pre-ordered, If any of you guys have pics or video of the line, I'd love to see what kinda line I could have been dealing.