iPhone 4S - Touchwood, Solihull.UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by tsteakuk, Oct 11, 2011.

1. tsteakuk macrumors member

Hi All, tsteakuk's back for the next major Apple release and and been doing his digging to find all the info he can.

As like before for iPad2, i've spoken to Touchwood Staff regarding queuing arrangements and Opening Hours.

Official meeting/queue point at Touchwood for both Apple Store and O2 purchases & Upgrades are at the Poplar Doors where Starbucks is.
    This is for pre Touchwood opening hours if you are thinking of being an earlybird.

Once inside Touchwood the Apple store staff will have a barriered area infront of the store to ensure a line isn't obstructing other store entries. This should be the same for O2.

Will be 2 Phones per Customer and it will be Card only, No cash is normally taken on release day.

If your around or heading down drop me a message on here to say hi and where you are in line.

Hope this helps.

Rock on 14th October for iPhone 4S
    :apple:

2. Deako macrumors 6502

Have fun everyone. That was me in the queue last year for the iPhone 4 release, however, I pre-ordered sim free this year for the 4S.

3. tsteakuk thread starter macrumors member

It will be fun seeing old faces so im not fussed about queuing.;)

4. Sikozu macrumors newbie

Is the area outside the doors covered or open to the elements?

5. tsteakuk thread starter macrumors member

The poplar doors are the main entrance and have a slight bit of cover unlike the other doors. what time you heading down my friends, im looking to arrive about 7.

6. Sikozu macrumors newbie

Well I'm heading over after I finish work, so the small hours of the morning for me.

7. GeezaEU macrumors newbie

Will be there from 5am or earlier, feel free to say hi i'll be wearing a pink police 883 shirt.

8. Sikozu macrumors newbie

I'm in a blue sleeping bag at the front. btw it's the doors further down from the Starbucks ones, opposite Clarke and h.samual.

Security said earlier that these will open first

9. tsteakuk thread starter macrumors member

Here and happy, not to bad for queue length, even better that I'm upgrading as have got in the shorter queue compared to the sim free crowd. Defo getting what I want so no disappointments.