Iphone 4s transfer

Ksizzle9

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Good save snagwell!!

Comment

phon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Thank you for all your responses.

Although, what I have seen so far on google is free trial only, not real full version. I want to download from youtube, transfer music, movies to and from iphone 4s.

Please point out which software provides for free without limit and be last at least to the next coming Iphone.

Thanks.

Comment

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Thank you for all your responses.

Although, what I have seen so far on google is free trial only, not real full version. I want to download from youtube, transfer music, movies to and from iphone 4s.

Please point out which software provides for free without limit and be last at least to the next coming Iphone.

Thanks.
Like Rick said, Handbrake, future proof, and will do everything you need. But if you still want to pay, will do it for $49.98

Comment

phon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Like Rick said, Handbrake, future proof, and will do everything you need. But if you still want to pay, will do it for $49.98
I missed read his post.
Will try that first if not, get on tweeter for 28% off on top of the 10% from Imtoo :p = $42 :p

Thank you

----------

handbrake.
Thank you and repped to you as well as Kyotoma and Interstella5555

Comment

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
There are also "extensions" that will allow you to download YouTube Videos or even just download music audio and convert to mp3 all for FREE!

I use Firefox for MAC. They have an extension, again free download, to save YouTube videos.

As mentioned above, Handbrake, will convert your dvd collection to play on your smartphone and save to mac/pc. Download VLC (a player), if you decide to use Handbrake, they are co-dependent.

Comment

phon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
There are also "extensions" that will allow you to download YouTube Videos or even just download music audio and convert to mp3 all for FREE!

I use Firefox for MAC. They have an extension, again free download, to save YouTube videos.

As mentioned above, Handbrake, will convert your dvd collection to play on your smartphone and save to mac/pc. Download VLC (a player), if you decide to use Handbrake, they are co-dependent.
Thanks and repped

Forgot to mention that what I do want are software for download youtube in iphone 4s, and software that can transfer from and to it as well.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.