Iphone 4s transfer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phon, Jan 13, 2012.

1. phon macrumors regular

2. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Don't waste your money. There are many free options for ripping a DVD and then converting it to use with your iOS device. Google it.

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Good save snagwell!!

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

5. phon thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for all your responses.

Although, what I have seen so far on google is free trial only, not real full version. I want to download from youtube, transfer music, movies to and from iphone 4s.

Please point out which software provides for free without limit and be last at least to the next coming Iphone.

Thanks.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Like Rick said, Handbrake, future proof, and will do everything you need. But if you still want to pay, will do it for $49.98

7. phon thread starter macrumors regular

I missed read his post.
    Will try that first if not, get on tweeter for 28% off on top of the 10% from Imtoo :p = $42 :p

Thank you

----------

Thank you and repped to you as well as Kyotoma and Interstella5555

8. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

There are also "extensions" that will allow you to download YouTube Videos or even just download music audio and convert to mp3 all for FREE!

I use Firefox for MAC. They have an extension, again free download, to save YouTube videos.

As mentioned above, Handbrake, will convert your dvd collection to play on your smartphone and save to mac/pc. Download VLC (a player), if you decide to use Handbrake, they are co-dependent.

9. phon thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks and repped

Forgot to mention that what I do want are software for download youtube in iphone 4s, and software that can transfer from and to it as well.