iPhone 4S vs 5S vs 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigpoppamac31, Sep 10, 2014.

1. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

So I currently have an iPhone 4S but am looking to upgrade. I'll have to pay out my contract with Fido (Canada) to be eligible for the upgrade price as opposed to full price. The cost of paying off my contract would be $163. I can still use my "Fido dollars" towards the new iPhone and I have $174 saved up on that. Otherwise I'd have to wait another year to upgrade since I'm still on the old 3 year contract. Would it make more sense to go with the iPhone 6 or get a 5S?? I know I'd really enjoy the screen real estate of the 6 as I've been waiting on a size like that for a long time. A part of me just gets the feeling that the 6 is just a 5S with a bigger screen. Any thoughts?

2. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

Why not go for the latest ? If you play any games, you will always want the fastest.

3. bigpoppamac31 thread starter macrumors 68000

Well I don't really play any games on the iPhone right now cause I don't think the 4S can handle them very well. At least not like it could originally. But I do a lot of reading such as articles so I think the bigger display of the 6 would be a benefit. But is the iPhone 6 a good size speed bump over the 5S?