iphone 4s vs htc sensation xe

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shere, Dec 21, 2011.

1. shere macrumors newbie

Hi.

wad u all think? iphone 4s good or xe? any suggestion?
    i wonder 4s wad so special? since my friends kept asked me to buy 4s.
    4s better than xe?

Thank you.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You're asking if an android based phone is better then the iPhone on an apple fan site :rolleyes:

Get the iPhone, its a better phone and the OS is better.

Without defining your needs, your expectations and preferences, its impossible to tell what is better for your needs.

Its your money and your decision, get the one you want.

3. shere thread starter macrumors newbie

money.. i think no problem!! hahahaha.
    but as i know. many problem since the iphone 4 came out.. that's why i scare..
    for htc. never heard any problem before.
    if 4s better. i might getting it.

4. shere thread starter macrumors newbie

why dont u feel happy? 1st siri phone. must be happy. why? wonder not really happy.

my opinion is my frens who using iphone4 complain it. and said many problem.. i dont know why. maybe she/ he unlucky? dont know.. but who using 4s. said like it so much.. enjoyed.

that's y i asked 4s better or xe.

my friends planned to buy galaxy note.. isn't too big? haha. i dont know much bout it.. sorry.

5. takeshi74, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011

takeshi74 macrumors 601

Device selection (and the word "better") is highly subjective. You need to tell us what your needs/wants are if you want recommendations that are relevant to you. Otherwise, compare the specs and read up both and see which one seems like it suits you best -- same as shopping for anything else, really.

Again, highly subjective. Do your friend's needs/wants and other preferences exactly match yours? As always, consider the source. One person disliking something doesn't automatically mean that the next person will automatically dislike it for the same reasons as well. Have you not noticed this in real life? Pay attention to how people prefer different foods, colors, cars, etc etc. It's no different with smartphones. No one smartphone is best for every single person out there. Anyone that tells you otherwise is in marketing for the product or a fanboy blindy recommending their preferred choice to everyone.

For some, the 4s is a better choice. For others the Sensation XE is a better choice. None of your posts give us enough information to give you meaningful feedback. Ask your friends about the specifics regarding their complaints and see if they're relevant to you.

Every product has problems. Spend some time on some HTC discussion forums and you'll definitely hear about problems. Don't rely solely on forum posts for assessing problems. Every discussion forum has posts with problems. People don't post when everything's working fine with no problems. They post when they have problems. Again, always consider the source.

6. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

Oh my .. I dont want to be suspicious or accusing. But I thought iphone4s16gb is back on track here :)

Hope I was wrong though .. :p

7. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

I was thinking the same thing... :rolleyes:

8. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

Happy that we're in the same boat then .... kkkkkkkkkkk .. :ROFL:

9. xxx82 macrumors newbie

help

hiya.. basically my iphone 4 got stolen last week.. :-( had no insurance (stupidly) so anyway i went 2 buy a new 1 today but got perswaded into buying a Htc sensation.. they said its so much better does much more etc etc.. but obviously im used to my i phone.. still can take it back and change if i want... whats better? shall i keep the htc or go get another i phone?

10. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

I'll tell you quite honestly the problem I had with my HTC Evo 4G, I have several friends that have it and they've also run into the same thing. At first the phone's are great, but then a few months go by, you get HTC updates, you get base Android updates and you get carrier updates. After a few rounds, you had a glitchy phone that ran like crap!! Even rooting it and using a custom ROM never got it to run like new, again.

With the iPhone, all updates are incorporated into the OS. They aren't just slapped on top of each other. I watched my closest friend using his iPhone 4, which was older than my Evo, without any hassles and made up my mind to switch, as soon as it hit Sprint.

11. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Very good advice.

And for the OP: :D
    GoogleSearch.png