Hi all, So earlier I was charging my phone and I left it to charge, I came back and felt my phone and it was pretty much burning my hand, and displaying the overheating message. I took the phone out of charge and left it ten minute to cool down. I then left the house and tried to use the phone but the battery started to drain stupidly fast (probably about 1% every 2 minutes) and it still stayed extremely hot. I tried turning the phone off for about ten minutes to see if it would cool down, but nothing. I powered the phone back on as I needed to use it. When I got the home the iPhone battery had died. So I plugged it in expecting it to charge up, but no. Everytime I plug it in (to the wall of my macbook) it just displays the apple logo for about 5 seconds, then goes black, and repeats. When I take it out of charge nothing happens at all, I cant power on or do a hard reset. I held the power button and home button for 10 seconds then took the power button off forcing the phone into restore mode so basically whiping my phone (which I really didn't want to have to do) but even this hasn't fixed it! The phone still does exactly the same thing, and iTunes only recognises it after I restore it again and again. I tried to restore the phone on iTunes and got an error 2001. I'm really frustrated here as I can't get a genius appointment till Wednesday so will be without my phone for FIVE days. Any suggestions?