iphone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ch900712, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ch900712 macrumors newbie

hi guys, new here.. so after all the hype about the galaxy note i bought it. So i have been using it for a litle over a month now.. I am finding android very frustrating to use everything is slugish for example when navigating trough the apps you can feel that nonresponsiveness. Also another thing that makes me wanna throw this thing is the android apps when i compare the same apps on an ios device its like using a completly different version of the app the difference in the quallity is amazing.. before i got the note i was thinking that all these comments i see o forums about android devices was just apple fanboys trying to justify the iphone but after trying it out myself i can see what al the fuss is about. So today ill go and get my self an iphone 4s and throw my galaxy note out of the window hoping that i wont kill someone due to the size of this. Sorry for tue wall of text but i had to rant somewhere!

2. Zero Cool macrumors newbie

Zero Cool

I just switched back from an android to the iPhone. There are a lot of things I miss about my android like the keyboard and being able to download a different app if I didn't like the standard messaging, email, launcher app. But it's nice to use a phone that actually works now. The lag on my droid was laughable. It made me not want to use my phone. And like you said, the app selection left a lot to be desired. Though it's interesting how the apps differ due to the extra settings button. Honestly, if Apple would just take some hints from the android keyboard, I would be fully content.

On another note (no pun intended), how are you liking the size of the Note? I was curious how people would feel about it when it came out.

3. ch900712 thread starter macrumors newbie

the size is ok i got used to it pretty quick but i never had it in my pockets i carry always a small messenger bag with me. another point i left out is the build quality the screen is very good but the back cover of the note feels very cheap and when u hold it bends touching the battery also the bezel gets scratch just by carrying the phone which is laughable for a £500 device