iPhone 5, 5C or 5S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HeyKatie, Sep 11, 2013.

1. HeyKatie macrumors 6502

I have a 16GB iPhone 4S right now and my contract is up in February, looking to upgrade to a bigger capacity phone just not sure which model I should get. I like to use my iPhone camera for quick shots are concerts so that's the one big thing I'm looking at. What do you guys suggest I do?

2. the8thark macrumors 68040

the8thark

For the price the 5S looks the best bet. The 5C is not a good buy at only $100 less. If you can get a 5 for a lot cheaper then go for it. But if not the 5S is the way to go.

3. iAlphard macrumors regular

If you use it a lot as a camera, get the 5S with minimum storage of 32 GB.

4. xVeinx macrumors 6502

I'm making the same decision myself. The main difference is the camera and internal processing power in your case. Concerts are low-light usually, so the 5S camera may actually be helpful if that is important to you. It is also an extra $100, but the 5S ought to be able to handle future software updates and features a little more readily with its improved processors. Nothing is future-proof, but it is something to consider. It's likely that either one would be good enough in the end to be honest :).

5. HeyKatie thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! It's not like I only use my phone when I'm at a concert but I do like to take a few pictures to post on istagram and with my 4S they always turn out horrible unless I'm right up front. I'll compare pricing when they both come out and decide. :) But most likely will be the 5S.

6. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Go for the 5s you will get one really phone and will have longer ios support :)