iPhone 5 assistance needed....please:-)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cobra611, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Cobra611 macrumors regular

Cobra611

Like many people, I sold my iPhone 4 so I could upgrade to the 5. Of all the places I looked in to, Amazon.com gave me the best trade in offer. My 32 gb Black iPhone 4 got me a $300 Amazon.com credit. Bad for me though, is that I went on the ASSUMPTION that the iPhone 5 would be available through Amazon. Come to find out, it's not. So, long story short...

Any suggestions???

2. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

Just buy it and then spend the amazon money on something else, I believe the money never expires and you are bound to want something off of there. You can also ebay off your gift certificate.

I assume that if you are in the market for iPhones you have a line of credit or some disposable income, I am further assuming since you have the 4 you are probably qualified for an upgrade so you'd only be paying $199 for the new phone which isn't a fortune.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Yes, use the money for other stuff. You can almost anything on Amazon. Almost.

(and, but the way, the vast majority of posts here are about Iphone assistance... something more descriptive would make more sense, right?)