iPhone 5 Black & Slate with no case?

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I have a case for my black and slate iPhone 5, but it is bulky.

Anybody with no case, having significant scratching issues?

zackkmac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Tulsa
I was sitting on my driveway and mine slipped out of my pocket (about 2 inch fall) and it nicked the metal band. :mad:

So I colored it in with a black Sharpie and ordered a black bumper case lol. I would suggest at least a bumper + screen protector. It shouldn't add much bulk at all.

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I was sitting on my driveway and mine slipped out of my pocket (about 2 inch fall) and it nicked the metal band. :mad:

So I colored it in with a black Sharpie and ordered a black bumper case lol. I would suggest at least a bumper + screen protector. It shouldn't add much bulk at all.
Aww darn, I like the slate back so much but it sucks to hide it.

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Sep 22, 2009

The new fix for scuffed iPhones.

IndoX

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
My is nude with fullbody ghost armor screen protection. It covers the front, back, & sides so I don't have to worry about scuffing. You can't even tell it's there.

Textureboy

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
My is nude with fullbody ghost armor screen protection. It covers the front, back, & sides so I don't have to worry about scuffing. You can't even tell it's there.
There should be a matte version of the protector for the back ;)