iPhone 5 Cases in Verizon Corporate Stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zachnelson, Sep 20, 2012.

1. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

Anybody have any information if iPhone 5 cases will be stocked in the Verizon corporate stores tomorrow?

2. just02 macrumors member

I picked up a few screen protectors at a Verizon store today and did see several iPhone 5 case... So, seems the answer is yes.

3. zachnelson thread starter macrumors 6502a

Awesome thankyou!

4. ashleybrown07 macrumors newbie

But to what I read if yuw ant an iPhone 5 case you have to pre order it since manufacturers are still waiting for the iPhone 5 official release . Anyway I had ordered mine from this site http://www.zoogue.com/free-iphone-5-social-shell-case actually they are giving away iPhone 5 cases for free.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Went to my local Verizon tonight and they had a couple incipio cases and the otterbox defender on the shelves.

6. Sputnek macrumors regular

My local VW corporate store had "hooked me up" on Wednesday. They have Belkin Car Chargers (just USB ports not the actually lightning connectivity), Otterbox Defenders, Incipio Dual and another pinkish and purplish Incipio case. I dont remember seeing any screen protectors on Weds, but then again they could of been shipped yesterday or today. Hope this helped you out.

7. jayrodathome macrumors newbie

I just called my local Verizon and they said they have screen protectors and cases available

----------

My local Verizon is in Biddeford, Maine

8. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

when i got mine they had a lot of cases and screen protectors including an all black otterbox. i got the pink gel case and might get the screen protector later.