iPhone 5 cases? What have you guys/gals seen that looks interesting?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Imola Ghost, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

I'm sure I'll run a case at least for a while. I haven't really seen any and wonder if you guys have seen any that look tempting?

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

The back is metal and I got apple care +,buck ass nekked till that thing goes down in a heap.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. ClubDownforce macrumors newbie

5. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

I'm looking at silicone cases from ebay but would rather rock the phone naked.

6. Castle87 macrumors regular

www.grovemade.com You can customize your own but they are pricey. I'm getting a premade art

7. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I ordered a clear case from Amazon.com - I think it's called Poetic or something similar. Should get it by Thursday. I just got it to have something for now until I see something I like better. But if I can find someone to put on the InvisibleShield or Ghost Armor for me (because I cannot do it and I end up wasting them and getting thoroughly pissed off) I may be tempted to use it without a case.

8. mateo124 macrumors regular

I'll probably just end up getting an Otterbox Defender at AT&T. Take advantage of my 50% off accessories discount I get through work that I didn't even know I had

9. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

I ordered the black Case-Mate Barely There case on Friday and it was delivered on Monday. I use a similar minimalist case on my iPhone 4 and like it very much. :) (I wish this new case had a clear back like my iPhone 4 Body Glove case.)

10. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Just got clear plastic case for $10 until some nice cases come out.

11. jester0723 macrumors regular

I have an otterbox defender. To be honest, I'm thinking of just rocking it naked. It looks damn good in the pictures from the reviews.

The "scuff gate" actually makes it look cooler I think. Maybe it's just me. My cautiousness will probably get the better of me and since I'm drunk a lot I'll end up slapping the case on it. We'll see.

12. deyjavoo macrumors member

13. orange42 macrumors 6502a

I was gonna get that one but I got picky and thought the writing on the bottom looked kinda odd. So instead I got this for like $3.75 shipped with the code LUVAPPLE. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QU96MG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

14. Hpye macrumors 6502

i got the bodyguardz full body clear protection skin. I dont want to use cases, it just cover the beauty of the phone

15. deyjavoo macrumors member

I like that too, I was just a bit more drawn to the smoke color because of it being slightly transparent, it's similar to the one I have on my 4s, but more gray.

16. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

17. ritmomundo macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

I bought this one today- http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Mat...1348029527&sr=8-1&keywords=diztronic+iphone+5

I currently have a very similar Diztronic Matte case for my Droid Razr Maxx, and its probably one of the best cases I've ever owned (and trust me when I say that I had a LOT of different cases when I had the iPhone 4, including the Otterbox Defender - which I hated because the silicone layer would keep getting stretchy).

18. 1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

19. deyjavoo macrumors member

haha I had that case for my galaxy S2, I did not like the Matte feeling so I returned it.

Diztronic is awesome they have great customer service and great TPU cases, I just wish they had that smoked style I bought for the iPhone 5.

20. ritmomundo macrumors 68000

ritmomundo

Oh cool. I really like the matte finish. Although maybe its a little too slippery sometimes. I tried the glossy TPU case but it was too sticky and would keep turning my pocket inside out.

21. mysterydate macrumors 6502

mysterydate

I'd say our cases are pretty interesting: They're paper.

22. deyjavoo macrumors member

Finally got this case today and I do not like it at all, it has a matte finish back, which was unexpected and it's lighter in color than the pictures.

----------

Did you receive this case? Thoughts?

23. YungMoola94 macrumors regular

Hi is that the only reason you don't like it? How's the fit and how do the buttons feel?