iPhone 5 defects!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jaymd1970, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Jaymd1970 macrumors newbie

Having read lots of stories about scuffs,makes and dents on the new iPhone I would like to start a thread just so we can determine which models are affected.
    Please don't reply to this with any comments other than listed below.
    iPhone 5 (of course)
    Colour (yes from the UK)
    GB size
    And we need some sort of seial number maybe last few digitals to try to see if we can find out if these are from the same batch/factory.
    If mods think serial number is a bad ideal then something else that may help us out?
    A poll would be good but I don't know how to start one,stating colour/gb size.

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

I doubt this is needed and posts like this are blowing it way out of purporting. As far as what models are affected it is the iPhone 5. Now that we have figured out the model we can close this thread.

3. 3rd Rock macrumors 6502

What part of "Please don't reply to this with any comments other than listed below." you didn't understand :(

4. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

We see these serial number investigations after every new iPhone release and they always yield zero results.

5. dilutedq macrumors regular

normally I don't care what people post, but this is a really pointless thread.

6. sectime macrumors 6502a

Your new here i'm guessing

:rolleyes:

7. brand macrumors 601

brand

I understood every part of it however it doesn't mean I have to agree with it or abide by it. You might want to read what you typed because obviously you didn't understand.

8. lcs101 macrumors regular

I'll reply however I would like, thank you very much.

9. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

You did not have to post at all and just scroll to another thread, but instead you had to butt in. Common sense and a little maturity would go a long way. Let the OP ask the question and others to post their results. Simple, but in this case you don't know how to do simple... Do you ?