iphone 5 ebay screen lcd

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ryan884, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Ryan884 macrumors newbie

I broke my iphone 5 screen awhile ago at first it was just cracked and i could live with it but then it got lines across it and started randomly tapping things. So i got a new iphone awhile ago cause i had a upgrade but i cant stand not having my jailbreak(it came with 6.1.4). So i either want to swap my good iphones screen or buy this ebay one, i just need to know if its any good? Heres the link. ITS NOT JUST THE GLASS http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Iphon...h-Digitizer-Screen-Assembly-USA-/271249428365

2. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

He has good feedback, you should be okay...

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

The feedback seems okay but it is just one of those things that may work out or may not.

4. Ryan884 thread starter macrumors newbie

You think the quality would be the same though?

5. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Yep!

6. g4manimac macrumors 6502

I have purchased 100's of screens on ebay and yes they are fine the only quality issues I have ever seen never are actually a defect in the screen it's the colors are a little off from original mainly the black ones sometimes have a greyish tint and the most common issue is the glass around the home button has a little rise to it that you can fell when you press it.Some of these screen suppliers are actually using apple lcd and digitizer with aftermarket glass.With this one I would say your safe and I don't know your background with repairs but it's a extremely easy repair.