IPHONE 5 from geneva apple store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by housetemple, Oct 17, 2012.

1. housetemple macrumors newbie

I am going to geneva for 1 day and i would really love to grasp the opportunity in order to buy 2 iphone 5s. In Switzerland can you buy an iphone 5 GSM model A1429 just walking in to an apple store if there is enough stock??(I think you can, but i would love a confirmation). And finally does anyone know about the availability status of 16gb iphone 5 in the geneva apple store. I 'll try calling them but in general are there any iphone 5s or the demand is so tremendous and the shipments so scarce that i have very little chance to get 2 just walking in the apple store??

I am really really thankful for any answer in advance!!!!!!!!

2. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

I stopped by the weekend and saw linesups for people to reserve an iphone, prior to that there were signs stating they were out of stock. I would phone beforehand, in case you don't have the number it's +41-022-318-0300. :cool:

3. mcaddict macrumors member

I doubt they have enough in stock for you to just walk in and buy one (at least not an unlocked one). I know that the Zurich store usually has a some contract iphones for walk-in purchases. I'd say your best bet is to try an online reservation for pickup the next day (but those are usually sold out just as quickly)