IPhone 5 HD Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by r6rider, Sep 24, 2012.

1. r6rider macrumors newbie

Are these any good?

http://m.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sku/A67HDAPLIPHONE5CF

2. Codepiink macrumors regular

3. r6rider thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, so they're good eh? Cuz I don't know anything about these shields. Also is that a good price for them?

I was at my local mall today, this guy was giving me HD Screen Protectors (front and back) for $40, installed but I forgot the brand which he was selling.

4. JoshObra macrumors regular

In my opinion, I've had very bad experiences with ZAGG screen protectors. They always eventually roll of my phone no matter what I've done. Don't fall for the hype as I did!

Dry application worked for me for years, and I highly suggest the Ultra Crystal from SGP. You get two sets of the front protector.

5. aj84 macrumors newbie

I've always used Zagg products ever since the first Iphone came out without any issues
    Very strong and durable backed by a lifetime warranty (unsure if this is still the case)

As for rolling corners, you can flatten them down again with the liquid but either way, it seems they have considered this for the iPhone 5 protectors by NOT having them edge to edge

They also have a case friendly version which finishes even more short of the edge so that adding a case does not lift the protector up

For the first time, I am a bit miffed at spending £20 on it and not having it edge to edge but nevermind :- )

6. Dinh macrumors member

Dinh

HD screen protector for a screen that isn't HD itself.
    Makes sense.

7. iRooney macrumors 6502

iRooney

It's talking about clarity of viewing through the screen protector, not the screen itself. The non-HD ZAGG puts an orange hue over everything.

The ZAGG HD is the best screen protector I've ever used. Best part is when there are fingerprints and oils, one wipe across the shirt makes the thing spotless again. When I had the screen naked, I had to scrub with a lint-free cloth to get all of the stuff to go away.