Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stu.h

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 8, 2010
West Midlands, England.
Just having a look at the last keynote, when Scott is announcing 'Eyes Free' it looks like a taller version on the 4/4S

scott.png

Or is it me? :p

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Don't think so ... Could be but would be surprised.
I think it's an optical effect ... The radio also looks a bit bend; something wrong with the perspective; a potential effect from a (super) wide angle lense ?

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
i don't think that's the iphone 5 look at the camera and the sensor. as most leaks already showed they repositioned both

yaymath

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2011
It's an iPhone 4S. The reason it appears taller is that the slide is rotated a little when pushed to the left side. They do this in every keynote video: slides will be at an angle when a second image (usually of the speaker) is shown. If you look at the picture carefully enough, you'll also notice that circles appear as ovals.

stu.h

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 8, 2010
West Midlands, England.
It's an iPhone 4S. The reason it appears taller is that the slide is rotated a little when pushed to the left side. They do this in every keynote video: slides will be at an angle when a second image (usually of the speaker) is shown. If you look at the picture carefully enough, you'll also notice that circles appear as ovals.

Yep, good call.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.