iPhone 5 insurance

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by newfollower1, Sep 19, 2012.

1. newfollower1 macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I'm new to the iPhone following and cannot wait for my iPhone 5 but I have Sprint which does not cover the iPhone for insurance :(. I am wondering if you guys could help me with some updated (newer than 2010-EARLY 2011) posts on RELIABLE companies (I prefer NOT to hear from the company reps, Ensquared!). Does anybody know about insureappleiphone.com? they're reviews on this board (I think) in the past were bad b/c they were too new but does anybody have any experience with them now? If so please tell me-my preorder is going to take 2 weeks so I figure I have that amt of time to gather my info.

I prefer a company that cover accidental and preferably theft or lost devices because I'm a college student and can't afford to pay for mechanical coverage only....

2. jester0723 macrumors regular

Applecare+. Sold by Apple, which seems to be a legit company.

But seriously its a hundred bucks and it will replace your phone due to accidental damage two times (it's $50 per incident).

3. Mdanner423 macrumors newbie

4. MS2083 macrumors regular

Applecare+ for $99

Includes Accidental Damage Coverage up to Two Incidents at $49 service charge...

If you think your gonna drop it frequently, get a tough well built case for your iPhone 5. 2 Incidents of Accidental Damage can go by fast if you drop your phone all the time!

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601