iPhone 5 Invisishield already for sale??

Laimbeersux

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
I was on Zagg's website and found something that I thought was funny that you guys would appreciate. They already have Invisishields available for the next generation of iPhone. I thought that was especially strange because how we all know Apple hasn't announced exact size specifications of it, or anything resembling specifications, we just have leaked parts that may or may not be the new one. It would be pretty dumb for Zagg or any other accessory company to produce a product for a device of unknown specifications unless they knew something that wasn't being publicized. Anyhow, here's the link:
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-the-new-iphone-5-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I was on Zagg's website and found something that I thought was funny that you guys would appreciate. They already have Invisishields available for the next generation of iPhone. I thought that was especially strange because how we all know Apple hasn't announced exact size specifications of it, or anything resembling specifications, we just have leaked parts that may or may not be the new one. It would be pretty dumb for Zagg or any other accessory company to produce a product for a device of unknown specifications unless they knew something that wasn't being publicized. Anyhow, here's the link:
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-the-new-iphone-5-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php
Which is why it's listed as "Coming soon". They probably haven't manufactured any. Or Apple gave them the dimensions, they manufactured some, and will make them available on Sept. 12th or the 21st.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
They already have Invisishields available for the next generation of iPhone.
Nothing in the link you provided indicates that they're available. In fact, as stated above, it says "Coming Soon" and you can't order them.

It would be pretty dumb for Zagg or any other accessory company to produce a product for a device of unknown specifications unless they knew something that wasn't being publicized.
...and you really think that they haven't considered that? This isn't their first rodeo. They've produced screen protectors for new devices for quite some time now.

PaulChowHK

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2011
It only taking 1 day making mold next day factory can making 50000 pieces ready to ship. All you can getting into this business. Very very big profit. Only cost 20 cents making.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
it's not rocket science to make if you already have the equipment. Oh and you get a ton of people coming to your site and saying look iPhone 5 stuff. which they don't even know if it will be called that. :rolleyes:

PaulChowHK

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2011
They all needing iphone 5 business or it going be a bad year. But if iphone like old iphone then trouble