iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 Camera lagging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marbles97, Jan 30, 2013.

1. marbles97 macrumors newbie

When i got my iphone 5 it was on ios 6.0.2 an everything worked just fine,but after a week or two my camera started terribly lagging,it was not so smooth like it used to be when taking pictures.If i go and take a picture when i move the phone a little bit it's very shaky and it's not how it used to be and HDR is turned off,when i go to another camera app it's the same problem!i updated my phone to ios 6.1 but the problem was still there,when i'm taking a picture the image on the screen is lagging and shaky i don't know what's the problem,please help me:confused:

2. ConCat macrumors 6502a

ConCat

3. marbles97 thread starter macrumors newbie

i don't really know what's the problem,it was all perfect when i got the phone and i can't find the problem on the internet,it's rude of apple to just let the bugs stay i paid way too much for the phone to be full of bugs -_-

4. John T macrumors 68020

John T

I must admit to wondering why, when people consider their iPhone is not performing as they think it should, always blame Apple or the phone and refer to the problem as a Bug.

The camera on my iPhone 5 is fine, without the need for Apps.

5. bucksaddle macrumors 6502

Yep, same here. Had no problems with my iPhone 5 running any 6.x version, including 6.1. In fact I've just done all my vacation photos with the phone (including mid vacation iOS release) and no lag or any "shaky" pictures at all.

OP: get your phone checked out because, as you say, you can't "find the problem on the Internet"