iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 Rearanged App store layout, Anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Itsedstech, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

hey guys ive restored my phone twice because i thought this was a glitch but now im not sure if it is or not because after a few hours it switched back to this wierd new one, i dont know if its just my phone or not though. does anyone elses look like this?

Attached Files:

2. cole01 macrumors 6502

This same very thing happened to me when first upgrading to iOS 6.0. :( Very annoying that this bug still exists for some users. The only thing that fixed it for me was restoring and setting up as a *new phone* and manually putting all my apps back etc.

3. Itsedstech thread starter macrumors 6502a

ive restored twice today already and both times set up as new, by manually putting apps back one by one do you mean clicking on each then clicking install as opposed to hitting install in the list of all of them?

4. cole01 macrumors 6502

Hm, I just selected mine as a list and synced them back. And you set it up like a new phone with nothing on it as opposed to restoring from backup? That fixed it for me...I first tried to restore from backup and this bug found it's way on my phone once again. If that's still not working I'm not sure what to tell you, sorry!

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Give it a day or two and see if the App Store gets back to normal--as bad and dumb as it is, sometimes (and perhaps even often) that's one of the main things that "solves" various App Store issues.