iPhone 5 / iPad Mini to be unveiled at September 12 Event

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacUserMichael, Aug 4, 2012.

?

September 12 Event: What's coming?

1. iPhone 5

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. iPad Mini

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. 5th Gen iPod Touch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Something Else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. MacUserMichael macrumors newbie

MacUserMichael

Okay, what we know SO far is Apple announced there going to be showing a MAJOR new product. What do you think it is?

I HIGHLY doubt anything that doesn't need to do with Apple TV or anything else.​

Heck, it could be the new iPod Touch.​

2. Cougarcat macrumors 604

I think it will just be the iPhone and maybe iPad mini. If they do iPods, that means new touches, nanos, and shuffles, plus a new iTunes demo. Too much for one event. My money is in a separate music event in October.

3. MacUserMichael thread starter macrumors newbie

MacUserMichael

Yes. If anything they will come out in Oct if they did Pod's.​

4. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I think we'll see the next iPhone, the smaller iPad and a new iPod that communicates with both these devices. An iPod nano with a clip that displays notifications and allows you to perform some rudimentary input actions, like deleting emails or ignoring calls.

The feature in iOS6 that allows you to ignore/cancel an incoming call and reply back with an auto-generated message - that would work perfectly with this type of device. In fact, I'd even say it's made for it.

5. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

I want all of the above. The only thing I'm actually going to buy is the iPhone, but an iPad Mini is something they NEED to release, and I'm rooting for them. Might even get one for my wife for Xmas.

6. MacUserMichael thread starter macrumors newbie

MacUserMichael