iPhone 5 leaked video?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Widashy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

I think we've seen this video and more in about 3 other threads today. Just saying. :):rolleyes::p:D;)

2. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

3. Widashy thread starter macrumors regular

Widashy

Oh man, You are right. I didn't checked that.
    But this new design is surely eye pleasing to me. The part looks quite genuine to me. This time we are getting really solid rumors ahead of the launch and this phone is still months away from release.

4. DieAllianz macrumors member

it seems like the metal middle back-plate is separeted from the top and bottom metal band (iPhone4/4S antenna) but connected or one piece with the sides of the metal band, so it will function like a huge antenna! Or receiver for iinductive charging.

5. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Btw I didn't mean to sound like an ******* because some people seem to come off as that when complaining about multiple threads on the same topic. I like the new design too except for the black matte bands. I guess ill adapt

6. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

Lots of ways, Foxconn have to make millions of these before Apple does the announcement, so there's probably months of lead time where they're pumping these out and storing them in some warehouse somewhere.

And then consider Foxconn have like >40k employees at their assembly plant for Apple, it doesn't surprise me 1 or 2 of them decides to swipe a couple parts out of the factory for $$ from journalists and reporters.

7. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette