IPhone 5 meetup in Wayne, New Jersey

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by jbarresi19, Sep 15, 2012.

1. jbarresi19 macrumors 6502

I have recently decided I was going to join the masses and get ready to wait on lineI have done this before, as i waited on line for the iphone 4 release. Back then I remember getting there about 11pm the night before and there were already 60-80 people there already. And at that time i was not living in an area as populated as Northern NJ. So I am trying to figure out what time I should show-up to the apple store. I am thinking between 9pm-10pm. What do you guys and gals think? I am definitely going to show up to the store on Wednesday just to see how they are going to work the line and such.

If anyone else here from Northern NJ and plan on lining up let me know. I would to have some company.

2. Peter. macrumors member

Wow small world, also from Wayne, NJ.

I already preordered mine but I need to wait on line to get one for someone else (being paid to do so). I was also wondering when I should get there around. Any help would be appreciated

3. jbarresi19 thread starter macrumors 6502

Are you planning on going to the Willowbrook apple store? That's where I think I am going to go. I am going to stop into the store on Wednesday and ask them how they expect the line to work. I will report back to you. We should try going around the same time so we have company :)

4. Peter. macrumors member

Was thinking AT&T store since it's outdoors but i'd be interested in hearing how the set up would be for Willowbrook as well!

5. Peter. macrumors member

any word on how the set up will be like?