iPhone 5 new sprint account

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BrandonHacks, Sep 4, 2012.

1. BrandonHacks macrumors regular

BrandonHacks

I'm hoping this would be the right section..

I currently have no credit(i'm 18.) I weighed my options and att wants 500 deposit, but sprint wants only 50. The coverage map says we have great 4G and I would like to know how to go about getting the new iPhone online from Apple's website. I do not have an account with sprint and I'd be a new customer so how would that work?

2. cableguy619 macrumors 6502

What area do you live in. i'd ask those who live in your area how Sprints 4g(wimax) is or if they even have LTE..

Sprint in So Cal is miserable so I woul dnot recommend it here.

3. rever3nce macrumors 6502a

rever3nce

Sprint iPhones can be very spotty on coverage. Hopefully the new iPhone will have better luck with this carrier. I get a lot of returned iPhones on Sprint.

4. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

You should be able to order through Sprint during the pre-order window. But it's not a fun process. Lots of refreshing and trying to break through server traffic. That is not unique to Sprint though, it will be like that with every carrier as well as apple.com

5. BrandonHacks thread starter macrumors regular

BrandonHacks

Yeah I've actually asked a friend of mine and she says it's better than att at times. I'm not too worried about coverage since I've been on crappy tmobile network for years. My concern is being able to get the iPhone on release day since I dont have an account with Sprint.

I live in Texas(dallas-fortworth)

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You will need to go to a Sprint store, open an account, give them the deposit and all your info and preorder the new iphone from them when preorders for the new iphone are available. They will have it for you on release date.