iPhone 5 on Go Phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheBigKing, Oct 21, 2012.

1. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

Anyone have running on go phone what are the speed on the internet ??

2. acidflame macrumors member

Im running mine on straight talk and I get 5-8mbps and 1 to 2 mbps upload speeds. Its a mvno and I beleive att treats go-phone as a mvno as well.

Why not just use st? 45 a month unlimited everything. Some people claim it is not but I havent got throttled or any warnings using their sim.

3. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

but can you get LTE on straight talk?

4. acidflame macrumors member

No but I see no reason to need it...yet with 5-8mbps on "4g" ....go-phone data is like 1 gb or 3gb I think and its so much more expensive

5. faiz23 macrumors 6502

faiz23

Attached Files:

6. TheBigKing thread starter macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

i have st but my data it's so slow i need to call him about twice a week to get working and i not tethering or something else

7. Satnam1989 macrumors 65816

Not sure why that is...but do make sure you are not abusing the data....dont be going over 2.5GB/month in any given month...I along with many users have been straight talk users for well over a year now and never had issues like this...except one time i used over 3GB...just have to be reasonable and not abusive....

8. TheBigKing thread starter macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

i never past over 2.5 i download anything from wifi i only use data for fb o twitter and youtube sometimes not all time

9. Replicachamp22 macrumors newbie

The iPhone 5 without LTE is pointless... Seriously. 4g speeds are better than 3G .. But I've clocked myself at 27mbps downloading compared to 4g speeds of 6-8 at best.

LTE is really good

10. SocalMark macrumors member

I just stopped using straight talk and now back with At&t, Just got tired of them throttling my account that I never abused.