iPhone 5 pre ordered now no account

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crazyman3005, Sep 14, 2012.

1. crazyman3005 macrumors regular

Hi,

Pre ordered at 8am, got the confirmation email etc, just tried to log into the apple store order history and keep getting this message:

Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later.

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Servers getting crashed
    You will get through to it

Happens off and on to me and then comes back up
    No worries

Nothing wrong with your order, it is the request for the order page...

3. crazyman3005 thread starter macrumors regular

Cheers, was getting worried.

4. LFSimon macrumors regular

LFSimon

Millions of people are getting into their system, bogging it down, and you're worried why you can't tie up the system more and waste time by reconfirming an order that you've already received a confirmation on?

Get a life and move on..

5. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

I think U need the life. Your either miserable because u didnt get ur order in, OR, your just plain miserable. He's simply double checking his order like millions of others. And yeah, it's one of the reasons the system is bogged down. But everyone who pre ordered has followed up at least once to double check that all is good. Totally normal. I ordered last night at 3:04am,, got my order#, email, and pending withdraw in my acct all within 5 minutes. And then this morning I followed up and checked that all was ok. I got through and saw everything looked fine and now im done checking until Tuesday-Wednesday next week. Is that wrong?

You need to cheer up and realize that just because u know the answer to a question, doesn't mean its stupid for someone else to ask.