iPhone 5 problems and replacement phones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UTMAC, Feb 27, 2013.

1. UTMAC macrumors newbie

My iPhone 5 started to reboot itself several times a day. It did this about 8 times in 3 days. Sometimes for no reason, a couple times when I was taking pictures. It just did it when it wanted to. I wasn't sure what was happening, so I took it into the Apple store and when the genius ran a diagnostic, nothing came up, no call info, no text info, it was if the phone was blank. He said that it was probably some electrical problem, so they replaced my phone for me.
    I had my new phone for 3 days, and the screen was became scratched like it was rubbed with steel wool. I went back to the Apple store to ask them about the ease of the scratches on this phone and they said that should not have happened. So even though it was a cosmetic thing, they replaced that phone with another new one. So thanks Apple for getting me a working phone that’s not easily susceptible too scratches. I was not sure they would help me on the scratch issue, but they did.

2. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

Yep, everyone knows Apple has a great warranty department.... However, I'm not sure what you're asking us. You got a good phone, end of story...?:confused:

3. UTMAC thread starter macrumors newbie

I wasn't asking you crap. I was sharing a story about two faulty iPhones and the problems I was having. :rolleyes: Get a life.