iPhone 5 problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LeeRoylee, Oct 1, 2012.

1. LeeRoylee macrumors newbie

I'm experiencing some problems with my iPhone 5. When I download an application there are blue and green horizontal bars that appear about a 4th of the way up the screen.They flash rapidly for about 10 seconds then go away. It's as if the pixels on the screen are going out. It happens every time I download an application in the App store. It has been going on since I bought my phone on the Friday release. The phone has never been dropped either. Is anyone else having this problem? I bought the 64gb version so I paid pretty good money for the phone, so it's a bit annoying ya know? Also my earpiece is very poor. I have to continuously tell people to speak closer to the phone because I can't hear them. I feel rude every time too haha. And yes the volume is all the way up lol. But honestly is anyone having these problems? or is my iPhone 5 possibly defected?

2. KPOM macrumors G5

There are several threads on this. It seems to be a software issue affecting some but not all iPhone 5 owners. You can try backing up and restoring, but I think these are the kinds of things that will get fixed in iOS 6.0.1. It was the same thing last year with the 4S.

3. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

It's not defective, it's revolutionary.

4. LeeRoylee thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

5. nostresshere macrumors 68030