iPhone 5 Processor faster in America?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattioch, Sep 27, 2012.

1. mattioch macrumors newbie

The current iPhone 5 currently hits 1.3 GHz not 1 GHz like originally thought. If you run geek bench 2 you will see that the processor runs at 1.3 GHz. The ID iPhone5,2 only runs at a speed of 1.1 GHz which is found in UK. In the US the ID is iPhone 5,1 which runs at 1.3 GHz. It could just be support for different 3G and 4G networks. Comment what the app Geekbench 2 says about your iPhone

2. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

Weird...if true, then that's a laugh at the ip5 kids that were laughing at gs3 users when those retard benchmark results came out.

3. mattioch thread starter macrumors newbie

Mine in Australia is reading at 1.3 GHz

----------

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/1093733

4. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

5. soco macrumors 68030

soco

Who gets to laugh at you, laughing at them, who laugh at the others when those "retard" benchmark results came out? You know, because people still talk like that as adults.

6. darngooddesign macrumors G3

It has to be faster because Americans in general weigh more.

7. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

Go look up retard in the dictionary and tell me it doesn't match up with the geek bench drama, brah.

Didn't see your face in there trying to go all "adult" when your forum basically broke down into a free for all insulting anyone and everyone that hadnt been bit by the ip5 is awesome bug.

8. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

It also has to run cooler to keep from overheating under my fat rolls.

9. KPOM macrumors G5

The processor speed will vary depending on what is running.

10. soco macrumors 68030

soco

I looked it up, to humor you, and I still don't see how it "matches up" with whatever has been discussed regarding Geek Bench scores.

I'm all ears as to what was made slow, delayed, hindered or impeded. Enlighten me, or just stop using the word 'retard' to describe things that you think are silly, brah.

You didn't see my face in where? I don't understand. Who insulted who? What bug? :confused:

11. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

Allowing iPhone users to create pages and pages of mindless crap to sling at android users certainly impedes progress and discussion on this forum...Relavant information about how well the A6 operated was lost in the chaos.

Funny I didn't see any MODS in there nor "demigods" looking out for others feelings. Save it brah. Go be batman somewhere else.

Looking at the definition you quoted for retard, I also fail to see anything offensive. So, what's your problem now?

EDIT: So to get back on topic after batmans derailment...This is yet another disappointment about the IP5...

12. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

mine runs at 1,29Ghz and Geekbench gives a score of 1640

13. soco macrumors 68030

soco

It impedes progress? Really? Well then, let's all apply to be admins of various Android forums and police them too. We can all be friends! Unicorns and confetti abound! :D

...:rolleyes:

You do know that Demi-Gods are not moderators or admins in any way whatsoever, right? We're just contributing members, that's all. Aside from that, trust me, the moderators were and always are absolutely looking out for people's feelings. They're not going to censor the boards, but when something is egregious enough, they step in.

You know what the problem is, don't be childish. Have some humility, sensitivity, and a sense of social correctness.

What disappointment? All of the iPhone 5s are manufactured to run a maximum of 1.3GHz. Have you even read the responses to this thread other than Batman's mine? I run at 1.28GHz and get a score of 1,642. Conspiracy!