iphone 5 reviews

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by YoungHov718, Sep 18, 2012.

1. YoungHov718 macrumors member

When should we expect walt mossberg and the verge, engadget etc... to post there iphone 5 reviews... lets be honest we know they have them right now and our testing them for review.

2. shannonbrooke macrumors member

Uh, probably once the iPhone 5 actually comes out and they are able to review it. Apple doesn't do them any favors. They have to preorder or stand in line like the rest of us.

3. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

4. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

i'm pretty sure they don't have them right now. maybe a handful of apple big wigs thats about it

5. aristobrat macrumors G4

This.

At least, that's when USA Today is saying they'll release their "exclusive, hands-on" review, so you're pretty much guaranteed to see everyone else do it then too.

6. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

You know what I like? When people type conjecture and pass it off as fact. The tech editors get it before everyone. Look at every iPhone review for the last five years.

7. cardinalryan macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

^^This^^

shannonbrooke is just being a jerk.

8. spinstorm macrumors 65816

The tech sites got the review units most likely the same day as the announcement as that is what happened last year. The reviews went up the day before release. If USA Today put a review up they will all put their reviews up to not lose traffic so if the first review is tonight then expect them all tonight

9. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There is a thread with the mystery title of "when is embargo lifted" that seems pretty sure they can release reviews late Tuesday, based on past releases.

10. shannonbrooke macrumors member

LOL wow, not being a jerk. Just repeating what someone from iDB has said. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.