iPhone 5 Rumors VIDEO!! for my entrepreneurship class(for an A)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ano0oj, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ano0oj, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011

ano0oj macrumors 6502

Hey guys, been on the boards for a while, and bought my first macbook pro and iphone in 2010 and loving them!

now i need YOUR help! In my entrepreneurship class, we had to make a video and upload it up to youtube, and the top 5 videos with the most views gets an A on the project.

THE LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lrkPc6pwb8

THe video was done in a short amount of time, so if you have any "constructive criticism" please be nice about it. This video was in no way supposed to be "great", I literally spent 5 minutes putting it together and just trying to get VIEWS ONLY!

If you like it, keep watching it and pass it on to friends please!

2. Simm0nS777 macrumors 6502a

So quality doesnt matter just how many views you get? Seems like a great school!!! :D

Just playin....One view from me!

3. ano0oj thread starter macrumors 6502

absolutely, the video could've literally been a video of my group just walking down the street and it will count.
    the project is entirely based on views, not content.

and believe me, i'm VERY passionate about tech stuff(mac stuff), and if I really put in the time and effort into the video, it would've been a night and day difference.

4. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

5. Simm0nS777 macrumors 6502a

easy project then imo. Just put Justin Bieber/Lady Gaga in the title and youll have a million views overnight.

6. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

...What college/high school do you guys go to? This seems like a cake-walk for the average middle schooler.

7. sonicare macrumors newbie

You fail at entrepreneurship .

Do yourself a favour and get a regular job after your studies. You are not cut out to be a business person. Don't worry though, not everyone is. I mean someone had got to be a corporate slave right.

GL

8. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

What a complete bag of sunshine you are.

9. Rodvette macrumors regular

You fail at being a dad

Do yourself a favor and don't procreate, your daughter/son will hate you. If you already have made the mistake of having a child, do your son/ daughter a favor and put them up for adoption, it will be for the best in the end.

Boy that was fun, and people say I'm to nice. Hah!

10. ano0oj, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2011

ano0oj thread starter macrumors 6502

If you saw any of the other videos, you'd see that none of them have anything to do with entrepreneurship. There's a video of someone who attached a camera to their crotch. There's another video of people fighting.
    The point of the video isn't to be entrepreneurial, just to get views.

What the **** kind of member are you belittling another? This is a intro class you ignorant bastard. Most of them tend to be easy until you hit your classes that pertain to your major, mine being accounting. My future has nothing to do with entrepreneurship, just accounting and finance. Its a required class for my degree plan. Now please don't go on bashing someone's future before you know what they're really doing you *******

And yes, you will fail at being a father.

11. ano0oj thread starter macrumors 6502

This is entr 3350 at UH, easy class

12. Aduntu macrumors 6502a

Aduntu

Dual A5 chips, you say? What a powerhouse it'll be.

Now I'll run my scripts to generate unique views for five of your classmate's videos all night long.

13. eaweber1 macrumors newbie

eaweber1

I think that was a very nice post!

+1 for you sir!

14. Pomeless macrumors regular

Add a view from me. Although the script readers were a tad boring and not so natural.

15. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

16. ano0oj thread starter macrumors 6502

hahaha, if I had any aspirations to make more youtube videos than just this one then I definitely would've put more effort into it, but seeing this is my only one i'll ever put up, and that I only care about views...content didn't really matter to me

17. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

+1 View from me. Also gave a thumps upper! Good luck on your project.

18. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

Best line of the year so far!!! LMAO, that's great.
    Count a view from me just for that.:D

19. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

not very polished...but that's totally understandable since you made it quickly (and I'm assuming had a budget of $0). Obviously this is something I'm going to pick up on as I'm a film student...so I wouldn't really take it as a problem if I were you

You did a pretty good job of explaining what all the "buzz words" about the various features meant...but overall, I feel it could have been done a little more formally.

Pretty good video otherwise...although I don't see what it has to do with entrepreneuership, but that could have been a product of the assignment, not you personally