Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logicpro7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
London UK
Compared to my i4s, the 5 doesnt seem as responsive to touch.

The odd time i am having to tap it twice.

Anyone else had this problem?

Iphonemaniacful

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2012
Sometimes mine too... Now my phone I noticed on the calendar app in white paper that under screen it has little hairy lines, whats that ???

SynPanda

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
Mine isnt either. I finally found out way. I assume a huge bath of iPhone 5's were manufactured incorrectly. Let me explain. I own 5 iPhones. 2-3GS, 2-4S, and 1-5. Only my 5 seems to lag in touch responses on some of my games that you have to triple tap quickly on (IE: in 1 second) that the older ones can read no-problem. The 5 cant read them that fast, I have to slow it down. One day, looking though a cheap pair of polarized sunglasses. All the older screens look great and normal, unless you move it on its side, then theres a slight blue tint to the screen. The 5 is reversed. Normal view gives a slight blue tint but when you rotate it sideways-the screen looks normal. My assumption: the factory incorrect cut the glass in the wrong position. I'm going to take it into the ATT store to see if i can replace it and make sure the new one is setup correctly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.