iPhone 5 Shipment

It'sMyPrecious

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Between heaven and hell
Well you have to have a tracking number to track it, unless you have clairvoyant mental powers ;). If it isn't shipped yet then of course you won't get a tracking #. If it somehow said shipped and you haven't received a number, perhaps you can call up Verizon to see what's going on.

iMacBookPro

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Well you have to have a tracking number to track it, unless you have clairvoyant mental powers ;). If it isn't shipped yet then of course you won't get a tracking #. If it somehow said shipped and you haven't received a number, perhaps you can call up Verizon to see what's going on.
thanks for the help, they said it should come around the 26th, do you think it shipped yet?

It'sMyPrecious

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Between heaven and hell
thanks for the help, they said it should come around the 26th, do you think it shipped yet?
No prob! I'm in the same boat, Verizon said they'll ship by the 26th. I checked my order status and it says "Tracking number:" and then a blank space. They also told me I will receive an email about shipping confirmation. So I guess we still have to wait a couple of days.

iMacBookPro

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Los Angeles, California
No prob! I'm in the same boat, Verizon said they'll ship by the 26th. I checked my order status and it says "Tracking number:" and then a blank space. They also told me I will receive an email about shipping confirmation. So I guess we still have to wait a couple of days.
okay thank you so much for the help, do you think it may come early since a buddy of mine got his the 18th instead of the 19th. Im not impatient its just the top part of my screen on my iPhone 4 is cracked. Cant wait to get rid of it!!!

It'sMyPrecious

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Between heaven and hell
okay thank you so much for the help, do you think it may come early since a buddy of mine got his the 18th instead of the 19th. Im not impatient its just the top part of my screen on my iPhone 4 is cracked. Cant wait to get rid of it!!!
I don't know, let's keep our fingers crossed that it will come early! Because I heard of some people who got theirs early. But it could also depend on your location and the type of phone you ordered. For example, I heard that people who ordered 32gb and 64 gb were getting theirs earlier.

I can't wait to get mine too!

Tophersky

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
I ordered my iPhone 5 from Sprint on Friday Oct 12th at approximately 1 PM. It showed up at my door on Monday the 15th around noon.

Whats everyone complaining about the delay???

Last edited:

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
I ordered my iPhone 5 from Sprint on Friday Oct 12th at approximately 1 PM. It showed up at my door on Monday the 15th around noon.

Whats everyone complaining about the delay???

Sprint has lte phones because many lte areas have not rolled out yet. Customers are waiting for the area to have lte coverage before they buy - ATT and Verizon customers have lte in more areas so they are low stock

Last edited:

iMacBookPro

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Los Angeles, California
My iPhone is shipped today and its scheduled delivery is this Thursday, October 25th!!!! good luck to you to. Did yours ship???

It'sMyPrecious

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2012
Between heaven and hell
My iPhone is shipped today and its scheduled delivery is this Thursday, October 25th!!!! good luck to you to. Did yours ship???
Yay! Sounds great!! :D

Mine actually shipped on 10/19. I didn't find out until late 10/20, because somehow I missed the confirmation email. So I just got mine today! I had to pick it up at a local Fedex center, and there was a long line--everyone was talking about the iPhone 5 (lol, that was what everyone was in line for). Phew, that was a long wait--from 9/28 to 10/23. Almost a month. :( But I did get it in the end. :)

iMacBookPro

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Yay! Sounds great!! :D

Mine actually shipped on 10/19. I didn't find out until late 10/20, because somehow I missed the confirmation email. So I just got mine today! I had to pick it up at a local Fedex center, and there was a long line--everyone was talking about the iPhone 5 (lol, that was what everyone was in line for). Phew, that was a long wait--from 9/28 to 10/23. Almost a month. :( But I did get it in the end. :)
Your lucky, have fun with the new phone!!!!!!!! :)