iPhone 5 showing in correct call/life timer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dictoresno, Sep 26, 2012.

1. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i just got my iphone 5 yesterday morning. i restored from icloud backup (from my iphone 4) and everything went smooth. only issue is my lifetime call timer shows 19 hours, 16 mins. i only put about 15 minutes of calls on the 5 since i took it home. would this be something that carried over from the backup/restore? i did a reset call timers and it obviously isnt going back to 0. this was a sealed, brand new in plastic phone, less than 24 hours old.

2. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

My advice would be restore and load your backup again and see if it's fixed.

3. dictoresno thread starter macrumors 601

dictoresno

well in reality, it doesnt effect anything for me in anyway. i was more curious if this was part of the backup or not. i assumed it wouldnt be for obvious reasons. if i see any other issues, ill restore.

4. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

It might be a part of the backup. I dunno tbh. All I use that part of the menu for is to check out my data usage, which I reset every month. :)

5. OriginalClone macrumors regular

OriginalClone

I don't know I this is intentional or a bug, but it has been like this forever. It bugs me when I get a new iPhone and restore it only to see a call timer from my previous phones combined.