Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clint1583

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
Out of the blue today my iphone5 stopped being able to send text photos, the upload bar goes about half way then stops until it finally comes up with a small red warning box that says "message not delivered". Any idea's? I've tryed powering the phone on and off but nothing works. Text only messages still work fine.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Out of the blue today my iphone5 stopped being able to send text photos, the upload bar goes about half way then stops until it finally comes up with a small red warning box that says "message not delivered". Any idea's? I've tryed powering the phone on and off but nothing works. Text only messages still work fine.

Try reset network settings. Settings -> general -> reset
Note you will lose your wifi passwords so you'll have to type in the password again to auto rejoin the network

lauras031572

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2013
iphone stopped sending pictures all of a sudden

I have an iphone 4s, it just stopped sending pictures today, have had it for two years its up to date on iso, I have restarted it, reset it, turned off mms, turned back on etc.. everything I have read to do I have tried.. It was sending pics fine yesterday.. :confused:

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
iPhone 5 stopped sending text photos, why?

When i turn off cellular data, i can't send picture text messages. IDK why.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
When i turn off cellular data, i can't send picture text messages. IDK why.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Carrier data is used to send MMS but it counts as picture/text message and you won't get charged data

----------

I have an iphone 4s, it just stopped sending pictures today, have had it for two years its up to date on iso, I have restarted it, reset it, turned off mms, turned back on etc.. everything I have read to do I have tried.. It was sending pics fine yesterday.. :confused:

Who's your carrier?

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
If it's an iPhone on a non regular carrier like straight talk etc, this will happen during a carrier update too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.